Archival Quality Fine Art Printing
Specializing in high quality, colour calibrated, fine art printing for photographers and artists. Clients are invited to sit at the computer while we tweak and enhance your image files in order to make your artwork and photographs look their very best. You will be guided through the process of selecting the best paper or canvas for your image.
To book an appoint to come in and discus your printing needs in person just click the button below.Schedule Appointment
Print Media Options
- Epson Premium Lustre
- This paper produces vivid, lifelike images that rival those of traditional silver halide prints. It delivers highly saturated prints by offering maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for true photographic reproductions. Its 10-mil RC base gives prints a photographic feel.
- Epson Metallic Gloss
- Designed with an incredible Dmax and rich color gamut, this smooth, high-gloss, photographic paper features a unique metallic surface that provides extreme sharpness and depth.
- Epson Legacy Baryta Fine Art
- A traditional baryta paper with a white, smooth satin finish. There are two barium sulphate coatings with an industry leading microporous inkjet receptive layer that produces deep, rich blacks (Dmax), expanded colour gamut and gentle tonal gradations. This paper delivers the look and feel of the revered silver halide F-surface darkroom papers and will provide excellent image permanence.
- Smooth surface / Satin finish
- 100% Alpha Cellulose
- 12 mil / 314 gsm
- Acid and lignin free
- pH Buffered
- Minimal levels of OBAs
- Epson Hot Press Smooth Matte Fine Art
- Made from 100% cotton rag and using a hot press production technique, this paper features a smooth matte finish. The heavy weight of 330 gsm, thickness of 17 mil, and opacity of 98% further give this paper the look and feel of a true fine art paper. Also, through the use of optical brightening agents, this media will help deliver bright whites, deep blacks, and a wide color gamut. Designed for longevity, Hot Press Bright is free of acid, lignin, and chlorine and is pH buffered.
- Epson Cold Press Textured Matte Fine Art
- Made from 100% cotton rag and using a cold press production technique, this paper features a textured matte finish. The heavy weight of 340 gsm, thickness of 21 mil, and opacity of 98% give this paper the look and feel of a true fine art paper. Also, through the use of optical brightening agents, this media will help deliver bright whites, deep blacks, and a wide color gamut. Designed for longevity, Cold Press Bright is free of acid, lignin, and chlorine and is pH buffered.
- Hahnemühle William Turner Fine Art Paper
- 310 gsm · 100% Cotton
- With its matt watercolour texture this paper is a genuine mould-made paper in both look and feel. William Turner is ideal for reproductions of traditional artworks and also for striking and expressive photo reproductions.
Gallery Wrapped Canvas Prints
We are able to print directly onto real canvas fabric. The authentic texture of the natural fibres shows through the print. Canvases are stretched over 3/4″ or 1-1/2″ stretcher bars in the same way painters have been stretching canvas for their art for centuries. These can be hung as they are, or framed in either a fine art frame, or a premium frame. Canvases are printed and stretched in-house giving you greater value for your investment.
- Epson Exhibition Satin Canvas
- An acid free, lignin free heavyweight cotton-poly blend, this elegantly textured canvas features a semi-gloss satin surface with a bright white point, exceptionally high Dmax and wide colour gamut. The canvas base is enhanced with elastic polymers providing high tensile strength and flexibility for gallery wrap stretching without cracking.
- Hahnemuhle Smooth Art Canvas
- Art Canvas Smooth is a matt-coated inkjet canvas that distinguishes itself by a uniform and even weave/texture. The natural white canvas excels due to its creamy white tone that is perfectly suitable for art reproductions. Very deep blacks and vibrant colours lend your artworks an impressive visual appearance. The pleasantly smooth material is pliable and ideal suited for stretcher-frame systems.
- 370 gsm, poly-cotton
- Without optical brighteners
- Creamy natural white, matt canvas
- Uniform and even weave/texture
- Deep blacks and vibrant colours
- Perfectly suited for stretcher-frame systems
- Acid-free and age resistant according to ISO 9706 (museum standard according to galleries and museum’s longevity requirements)
- Hahnemuhle Metallic Art Canvas
- Canvas Metallic is a bright white FineArt Inkjet canvas with an extravagant metallic gleam. The novel surface impresses with an elegant silver and pearlescent gloss. The metallic finish on a fine structured fabric ensures an extreme lively and appealing image effect.
- Novel surface with an elegant silver and pearlescent gloss
- Extremely high densities for dark colours
- Large colour gamut